Greetings!

Welcome to my page! Advice from a sarcastic Mama!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A New Mission

Hi Everyone! Sorry to have abandoned you for nearly 13 days now, but life has taken a quick spin towards awesomeness! Ready to join me on this new journey?


Over the next few months I will be training to run/walk a 1/2 marathon, which equals 13.1 miles. For someone like me, who works out every now and then, that's a long way to go. However, I've teamed up with a fantastic group called, Team in Training which is partnered with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Foundation to raise money to fight against Blood Cancers. 






I will be using this blog to keep everyone updated on my progress. I will not only be creating fundraising events and contests, but I will also be tracking my workouts every Saturday! 
Until next time, check out My Fundraising website, 


feel free to make a donation. Your donation is tax deductible, and very much appreciated. If you donate online through my page, you'll be happy to know it's safe, secure and fast! 
Keep and eye out for give-aways, and fun games and contests being held in the next few months!





No comments:

Post a Comment