Greetings!

Welcome to my page! Advice from a sarcastic Mama!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

The 12 Days of Christmas....Mama-Style!

Inspired by my daughter, Keira Isabella...

12 Days of Christmas...

On the first day of Christmas my true love boo gave to me; one booger in a snotty nose.

On the second day of Christmas my true love boo gave to me; two colored pages and a booger in a snotty nose.

On the third day of Christmas my true love boo gave to me; three barking coughs, two colored pages, and a booger in a snotty nose.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love boo gave to me; four new vocabulary words, three barking coughs, two colored pages and a booger in a snotty nose.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love boo gave to me; fiiiiiivvveee (five) shiny white teeth, four new vocabulary words, three barking coughs, two colored pages and a booger in a snotty nose.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love boo gave to me; six bleeding markers, fiiiiive (five) shiny white teeth, four new vocabulary words, three barking coughs, two colored pages and a booger in a snotty nose.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love boo gave to me; seven band aid'd owies, six bleeding markers, fiiiive (five) shiny white teeth, four new vocabulary words, three barking coughs, two colored pages and a booger in a snotty nose.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love boo gave to me; eight slobbery kisses, seven band aid'd owies, six bleeding markers, fiiiive (five) shiny white teeth, four new vocabulary words, three barking coughs, two colored pages and a booger in a snotty nose.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love boo gave to me; nine hours of sleep, eight slobbery kisses, seven band aid'd owies, six bleeding markers, fiiiive (five) shiny white teeth, four new vocabulary words, three barking coughs, two colored pages and a booger in a snotty nose.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love boo gave to me; ten pretty smiles, nine hours of sleep, eight slobbery kisses, seven band aid'd owies, six bleeding markers, fiiiive (five) shiny white teeth, four new vocabulary words, three barking coughs, two colored pages and a booger in a snotty nose.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love boo gave to me; eleven dirty diapers,  ten pretty smiles, nine hours of sleep, eight slobbery kisses, seven band aid'd owies, six bleeding markers, fiiiive (five) shiny white teeth, four new vocabulary words, three barking coughs, two colored pages and a booger in a snotty nose.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love boo gave to me; twelve bedtime stories,  eleven dirty diapers,  ten pretty smiles, nine hours of sleep, eight slobbery kisses, seven band aid'd owies, six bleeding markers, fiiiive (five) shiny white teeth, four new vocabulary words, three barking coughs, two colored pages and a booger in a snotty nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment